Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
Make sure that;
the Focus and Scope,
the Author Guidelines,
the Copyright and License Policy,
the Publication Ethics,
the Consent for Publication,
the Plagiarism Policy, and
the Repository Policy
are adhered to.
Do take your time to read those policies.
- Use reference management applications such as EndNote, Mendeley, or Zotero in the article.
- By submitting your article to this journal, the editorial board of Women, Midwives and Midwifery journal take it that you agreed with all of the policies of this journal.
- Please submit your manuscript by clicking the "Make a new submission" link above or this address if you agree with all the above statements: https://wmmjournal.org/index.php/wmm/submission/wizard. Follow the instructions provided in the dialogs.