Relation of the Journal to the Sponsoring Society
The Women, Midwives and Midwifery Journal is a scholarly publication of the Asosiasi Pendidikan Kebidanan Indonesia (AIPKIND). The relationship between the journal and the sponsoring society is defined and governed by the following principles:
- The editorial decisions and the journal's operational management are independent of the sponsoring society, ensuring unbiased and quality scholarly publishing.
- There is a collaborative relationship between the journal and AIPKIND, working together towards advancing the field of midwifery education, practice, and research.
- The roles and responsibilities of the journal and AIPKIND are clearly defined and communicated to all stakeholders.
- AIPKIND provides necessary support for the journal's publication, ensuring its sustainability and growth.
- The journal represents the scholarly and professional interests of AIPKIND's members, while also serving a wider global audience in the field of midwifery.
- There is a system of accountability in place to address any concerns or disputes arising from the relationship between the journal and AIPKIND.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Both the journal and AIPKIND are committed to continuous improvement, striving for excellence in fulfilling their respective missions.
This policy outlines the symbiotic relationship between the Women, Midwives and Midwifery Journal and its sponsoring society, AIPKIND, each contributing to the shared goal of advancing midwifery knowledge, education, and practice on a global scale.