Conflict of Interest
The "Women, Midwives and Midwifery" journal maintains a staunch commitment to transparency and impartiality, ensuring that all conflicts of interest are disclosed and managed accordingly. The following technical directions are specified to ensure adherence to this policy:
- Authors are required to disclose any financial or personal relationships that could potentially influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript.
- The journal’s Ethics and Conflicts of Interest Committee will review disclosures to determine the presence of any conflicts and suggest a course of action.
- Any identified conflicts of interest will be disclosed in the published article.
- Editorial Board:
- Members of the Editorial Board are required to disclose any conflicts of interest and recuse themselves from handling manuscripts where a conflict exists.
- Reviewer Instructions:
- Reviewers are instructed to disclose any conflicts of interest and are excused from the review process if a conflict is identified.
- All disclosures and actions taken in managing conflicts of interest are recorded and maintained for transparency and future reference.
This policy ensures that conflicts of interest are identified, disclosed, and managed in a manner that upholds the integrity, transparency, and impartiality of the journal.